Taz spinning outa control

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Evian - more than just bottled water

Your friendly neighborhood blog failure here. I've been fighting the injustices of the world and got distracted from my blogging obligations. So much so, that my cartoon partner in life is now more connected than I. You read that correct! The roadrunner (aka BamBam) is blogging. To check her out go to

http://www.roadrunnerandtaz.blogspot.com/

We got a new camera and she has control so lookout.

For those that don't know, we are now in Lausanne Switzerland. I know, life is tough. Today we biked half-way around Lake Geneva into Evian, France for some Crepes and Beer/wine. Betina couldn't resist and had to order a bottle of Evian water. It wasn't until she ordered it that I realize the significance. Slow mind, but fast legs. ;)

We then waddled ourselves down to the Ferry and took a cozy seat on the Ferry back to Lausanne. It dropped us off within 200 ft of our apartment. Awesome Day!

7 Comments:

  • Awesome, I still remember my time in HC

    Great country

    Enjoy and well beat up on some nor-cal geezers when you get back.

    Sasser

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

  • Ha ha I'm tired from todays ride.......make that CH :)

    GOing to be rowing some?

    I'd think yes

    MS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM  

  • Well hot damn! Taz speaks!!

    Well, I gues if you cn brek your silence on posting, i can break my silence on commenting....

    Have fun over there.

    Bring back chocolate! (dark, please)

    By Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID), at 8:57 PM  

  • i like milk chocolate

    and we miss you!!

    By Blogger X Bunny, at 9:28 PM  

  • We have an extra suitcase just for the chocolate grab on my return trip! Hey xbunny, do you eat the ears first? :)

    By Blogger Taz, at 3:26 AM  

  • thehick, Lausanne has a great rowing club so hell ya! I'm waiting for a still day and I'll be checking out this place by water. I'll take the camera and get some nice pictures from the water. I bet I can get some nice shot of the Alps from the middle of the lake.

    By Blogger Taz, at 3:28 AM  

  • So if you are in Evian and you order "Evian" water do they bring you a bottle or tap?

    By Blogger Lothar Glerbny, at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home