Taz spinning outa control

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Friends

Working on the wedding invitation list has taken me back thru
time. One thing I know is I am the worlds worst at keeping in
touch with old, current, and new friends. I get sucked into
this time absorbing life of hi-tech and become an island of one.
Not exciting, but easily managed and peaceful.

There are the solid and not to be broken childhood friends that
you can call anytime, any day and be brought back in time. The
shared time was unbounded and careless. A connection that
withstands time.

There are the school friends where you suffered the ruthless
deadlines and exams to differentiate yourself from the
unmotivated and un-driven. We witnessed each other at
our most stressed and broken and friendship kindled to help
or be helped.

There are the work friends that drift by in the halls with short
greetings followed by weekend and weather chatter. You get
to know so much about their drive and talents, but very little
about them in general. Such a waist...

Then there are the sport friends. The people we bump into each
race weekend, and road trips. These are the dearest because
they share an addiction to be different. They push life hard and
smile the better for it. They make the insane look trepid, the
sane look reserved. They are the warriors of life.

6 Comments:

  • You, my friend, are a complete frickin computer show-off!

    I especially love the spinning Taz. I've been staring at it for--oops, I just barfed on the keyboard....

    --

    By Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID), at 9:06 PM  

  • i'm afraid it'll give me a seizure if i look at it....

    glad to have another friend in the blogosphere....but turn on your spell-checker mr. computer genius

    By Blogger X Bunny, at 9:07 PM  

  • Spell checker? What is that?

    By Blogger Taz, at 4:12 PM  

  • Kool Blog....The Taz is great..It truely is you Bro!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

  • hmmm, family members gaining access to the blog...very dangerous!!

    so, does the future mrs. taz know about it yet?

    By Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID), at 10:02 PM  

  • Yah, she is planning to start one soon. She really needs 25+hr in the day though. She works too freak'in hard for my liking. Another trip across the pond this Friday so I'm riding solo for a week. My stupid ass couldn't get his passport renewed in time to make it a joint trip. Idiot... Stupid borders. I wish there was one big country called Earth! Morons

    By Blogger Taz, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home