Taz spinning outa control

Friday, November 10, 2006

Adiós Amigo Y Amante



What is that saying... "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Making up for lost time pedalling her bike non-stop this past summer, my honey is now paying back the hand the feeds. Not the one that feeds her powerbars and Gu, but the one that actually pays the bills.

She is off again to England in search of engineering greatness. Another week alone in isolation for this bambino. Last time I dug a huge useless hole in the back yard just for fun. I had a plan, but my mistake was it was just my plan. Ooopps. Instead of measure twice and cut once, I now know to talk things over twice and dig once. ;) Who knows what is in store for me this time.

Bye-bye for now my luv...

5 Comments:

  • schmooooop attack!

    By Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID), at 6:56 AM  

  • All alone again there bro...sorry to hear.
    me too...all alone in the big city...we need to live closer. Hey you need a dog...see the quote of the day on your blog...great quote. That is why I have 2 dogs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 PM  

  • sorry last one I logged in as anonymous...it's me!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • Well I am all alone in Cambridge! It's nice to travel but sometimes it gets too much and you just wanna share some of this with someone.

    Lot's of cyclists here...tons..and they are all riding red chains and wearing coats and scarves..

    It's nice and green and I have been lucky with little rain. Tomorrow I will venture on the bike before work and hopefully won't freeze too much and won't get too lost.

    Not too crazy about driving here. For some reason I keep wanting to drive up on curves and have actually driven up on a few. It's also weird shifting with the left hand. Good balancing of core I say.

    Anyhow, it's almost 12 (that's 4pm for you guys who are behind the time) and I am sooo close to sleepy land.

    ciao

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 PM  

  • taz...schmooop?

    me = shocked?confused?justplainweirded out?

    oh yeah...and alone in the "Big D" as they call it here...you'll have to see my blog for what I think the D stand for

    By Blogger Lothar Glerbny, at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home